Site Security Management
ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂIn keeping with our objectives of assisting our clients to successfully operate in what can only be described as a hostile environment, we provide, on a contract basis, independent third party security managementÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ.
When guarding companies, alarm installers and the like offer advice on what is best for your company, it begs the question, ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂWhat do they stand to gain?ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ
It is with this in mind that D & K Management Consultants has built up a significant reputation as the leading risk consultancy on the African continent! Our on-site security managers are deployed to our clientsÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ sites with the single aim of ensuring that our clients receive exactly what is required for their unique risk portfolio.
Our security managers are on hand to report, without fear or failure, on exactly what and how security and related risk controls should operate. With no links to guarding contracts or technical equipment suppliers, our reviews and reports remain unbiased and accurate.
Monitoring and commenting on employer compliance, contract service compliance and billing accuracy, our clients can continue to focus on what they do best ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ their business.
Added advantages of an on-site security manager:
- ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ Real time response to emergencies.
- ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ On-site investigations.
- ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ Monthly site review reports.
- ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ Employee monitoring.
- ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ Background checks.
- ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ Introduction of best practice policies and procedures.
- ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ On-going backup support from D & K Management Consultants.
- ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ Security related updates.
- ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ After hours alarm response by a qualified security manager.